Wednesday 29 June 2011

Themes

I've put a plea out there with my 'flesh based' and my cyber friends to help keep me motivated whilst embarking on my ever closer 366 project. I may lose a little inspiration by taking a photo every single day, so I have enlisted some help to make sure my photos are not just of Steve (although he is well cute for a moggy!)
Please feel free to add to the list below, I'm looking forward to the challenge, so be as mean as you like!
  • Reflections
  • Music or Sound
  • Urban
  • Black and White
  • Night shots
  • Numbers
  • Converging lines
  • Heroes and Villains
  • Uniform
  • Nature overtaking Urbanisation (eeeeek!)
  • Architecture
  • Long exposure (min of 2 secs) without using a tripod ie, handheld
  • Selective colour
  • Depth of field
  • A photo 90% green in colour
  • Amusements
  • Feet
  • Colours (as in colourful pics!)
  • Light
Thank you :)

3 comments:

  1. Here are a few themes for you to work on:

    Architecture
    Long exposure (min of 2 secs) without using a tripod ie, handheld
    Selective colour
    Depth of field
    A photo 90% green in colour

    Hopefully a couple of these will give you a challenge!

    Also, have you noticed since deciding to do this project LOADS of photo opportunities with the fear that none will present themselves once started?! I was driving home today and pretty much every few minutes I spotted something that would make a really good photo but couldnt take it yet! Urgh, so frustrating - have made a mental note of them though - although one was very weather / situation dependent!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoah, massive challenge :$ It's a deal....thanks Pete!:)
    Yes, as soon as I decided I was going to do a 365 (hmmm...366!) I noticed loads of good shots. I guess you suddenly start looking at things differently. Well, I did, but maybe because I'm not a photographer by trade...I have a little black book I'm keeping notes in. I'm a list maker (and quite forgetful) so it's really handy to keep it with you. If you have to take your camera with you, you may aswell lug the contents of Paperchase around too!
    1 more day to go!! Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it's not just me then! I'm not a photographer by trade but do generally look for the photo in most situations I'm in, but since deciding to do this I've seen so many opportunities! Just really hope they present themselves so freely as of tomorrow!

    So have you got your 1st photograph sorted for tomorrow? I'm putting the pressure on from the start and going to see what happens tomorrow - no thoughts about a photo at all. I've got Saturdays sorted though... Hopefully :o)

    ReplyDelete