Thursday 30 June 2011

Loving the iPhone

Not only do I love the iPhone for the way it keeps me exceptionally entertained for hours on end, but for the way it's going to make my 366 Project all the more accessible every day.

I have already been playing with some apps to help with my photo of the day (love Hipstamatic as you know) but now I've downloaded a little blog tool to blog on the move. Woop!

The first photo of the year of pictures will be coming atcha tomorrow, I'm very excited!
I've been making some notes on what I would like to do, and where to shoot in my little black book...I hope I don't lose it like I do with all my other stationary!



See you tomorrow for my little launch :)


- posted by my iPhone, innit!

Location:Broad St,Birmingham,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment