Wednesday 15 June 2011

A camera shaped hole....

Heyyyyy....

So I've come out of my ridiculous 'flat' phase, and been given some nice things to do at work (which helps!) - it seems to have kick started my mojo again.... woop for that!

I have been getting quite into photography blogs recently. As you know, I've always loved photography but never done it myself...well...now I'm taking a step into the unknown and JFDI'ing it!

I did have a fantastic swish around the Jewellery Quarter planned for last Sunday, my first jaunt out with the ol' camera, but as per expected in this bladdy country in June, it tipped it down all fricking day. *sad face* SOOOOOO.....I have decided to make more effort with twitter, and follow some photographers, amateur and pro, and join Flickr for when I FINALLY take some photos worthy of critiquing.

Next Wednesday I'm going to a Birmingham loves Photographers lecture at 6/8 Kafe. My first outing to mingle with like minded camera freaks and hopefuly pick up some tips. eeeeeEEEkkkkkk!

No comments:

Post a Comment