Thursday 4 August 2011

035

On my way to a portrait photography meet at 6/8 Kafe in Birmingham, I walked through this arcade, beautifully decorated with bunting. I liked the look of it moreso than the composition of the picture but I think the Hipstamatic app on my phone captures the feel of the arcade nicely. The meet up was great. I'm not a DJ and thus don't do shout outs, but I met a great bunch o' people...you know who you are!!
I'm off to a festival for the weekend tomorrow so I will be snapping ad saving, and will be back on Sunday to post *brain permitting*...see you soon!






- posted by my iPhone, innit!

1 comment:

  1. Aww how pretty :) I took some of that with my lomo so hoping they come out pretty too! There's quite a few nice shots to get in that arcade by the sweet shop and the shop with all the lovely looking cakes in the window :)

    ReplyDelete