Monday 18 July 2011

018 - Lights, Camera....

No actions?!

The lovely Emma Case pointed me in the direction of some actions you can download for Elements, so I thought I would give a couple a go this evening. However, not being of great technical mind, and not knowing a lot about Elements, it was always going to be a little 'close your eyes and hope for the best'...I followed the instructions to the letter. But I can't see my actions. Rubbish.
Anyway, that basically means you get to see my 018 nekked as a jaybird. Maybe next time....when I can be bothered to find out where I've gone wrong :)

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice little photo anyway without the actions :) I installed a couple into Elements 9 but it is a bit of a faff having to unhide hidden files and all that. If they're installed in the right place they should just appear in the Guided view action player. Elements took me a while to figure out (and there's still a way to go) but I just find YouTube videos or magaxine DVDs and follow along :) You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete